Here we discuss Volvo related topics in english

Moderator: Moderatorer

av bagi123
#1025028
Hey guys

I am going to put B230ft engine with AW71 automatic gearbox to my suzuki offroad vehicle. The only problem I can think of is the fact that the engine sits at some angle originally and I would like to mount it upright. I know that the older gearboxes from B19 and B20 could do it but I would like to keep the original AW71 auto. I have access to CNC laser cutter and can do some simple 2D CAD drawings but I don't have access to a precise and big enough tools to make the proper measurements. Does anyone have drawings of B230 engine bolt pattern?

Thanks!
460 T5 AWD

Det är svårt att sälja projekt tyv[…]

Parkeringsbroms ej aktiverad

Sedan en tid låter det som att mina el-parke[…]

Byta startmotor V60 D2

Hej, jag behöver byta startmotorn i min V60 D[…]

Maximal däckomkrets V60

Jag har 235/40/19 på sommaren och 235/40/18 […]