NYA Volvo C30, S40, V50 & C70 relaterade ämnen... OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...

Moderator: Moderatorer

av GTHunter
#813129
Hi,

Sorry, I don't know the firmware of my sound system.
I bought my car a couple of months ago and have´t had it on service. It is a MY-13.
The only I know is that everything seems to work fine.

Br Per


dmase skrev:@ GTHunter: Do you know if you have installed the latest firmware for your volvo's soundsystem?

If we have the same phone, the same iOS, the same App (spotify), the same soundsystem, it can only be the soundsystem's software.

I went to two different volvo dealers. They both had no solution, but checked my car's software and said EVERYTHING in the car had the newest software...

The Volvo online support had no ideas... :(

Tvättade fälgarna, de blev ganska snygga[…]

Parkeringsbroms ej aktiverad

Jag gjorde ett försök att byta motorer, […]

https://carup.se/splitterny-volvo-xc60-fast-pa-ver[…]

460 T5 AWD

Det är svårt att sälja projekt tyv[…]