Volvo S/V40 relaterade ämnen. OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...

Moderator: Moderatorer

Användarvisningsbild
av Kaarup
#644668
Hi all.

Sorry for the English. My Swedish isn't good enough.

I got a huge problem with light switch. It's burned and I need to find a replacement.
It's that version with Fog lights on the right and level/dimmer below

That's seems to be impossible and I wanted to know if there is any change that I can convert a switch from an later model to fit or even better, someone in here knows where I can get hold of a replacement. It's for a S40 1996 4d sedan.

Kind regards
Thomas.

BildSct Birgittas Vej 19, 4930 Maribo, Danmark
ABS löser inte ut trots ingen felkod

Nu är jag inte helt 100%säker, men jag t[…]

Byta EGR på en D2 (D4162T)

EGR ventilen vill inte vara med längre p&arin[…]

Batmacs elbil som rymmer hundar

Eloge till VW för snabb leverans om vi […]

Säteventialasjon

För all del inte, men jag har aldrig ä[…]