Volvo S60, S80, V70N (00-08), XC70 (00-08), XC90 (03-14) relaterade ämnen OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...

Moderator: Moderatorer

av Mattan58
Glömde nyckeln i tändningslåset, var strömlös vid startförsök efter 2 dagar. Vad tar ström???
av sicnarf
In order to facilitate the use of a limited number of functions with the engine switched off, the car's electrical system can be set in 3 different levels - 0, I and II. These levels are described with the denomination "ignition position" throughout the owner's manual.

The following table shows the functions available in each ignition position/level:

Level

Functions

Odometer, clock and temperature gauge are illuminated.
Power seats can be adjusted.
The power windows can be used.
The centre display is started and can be used.
It is possible to start the audio.
The functions are time-controlled in this ignition position and are switched off automatically after a period of time.

I

Panorama roof, power windows, 12V socket in the passenger compartment, navigation, phone, ventilation fan and windscreen wipers can be used.
Power seats can be adjusted.
12 V sockets in the cargo area can be used.
The audio is started automatically if it was running when the car was left.
II

The headlamps come on.
Warning/indicator lamps illuminate for 5 seconds.
Several other systems are activated. However, heating in seat cushions and the rear window can only be activated after the engine has been started.
This ignition position consumes a lot of current from the starter battery and should therefore be avoided
av sicnarf
Inget lyser nu för batteriet är död. Men bilen förbrukar ström även med nyckel i läge noll som du ser. Inte konstigt att den blir strömlös efter 2 dygn.
av Mattan58
Klart den är död. Men inget såg ut att vara på när jag gick ur bilen dag 0. Men...Okej.tack för bra svar
Användarvisningsbild
av MartinS
Det står ju att läge 0 är tidsstyrt, jag har ofta lämnat nyckeln i tändningslåset läge 0 när bilen (S60 MY08) står i garaget, utan problem.

De nya "linserna" från VParts (sp&[…]

Weber 32dir på en b20

Det är ju bara att prova. Har bara den motorn[…]

Strålkastarglas (plast) fix

Hur har det gått?

Framhjulslager V50

Ford Focus / Volvo C30/s40/V50 (och C70?) är […]