Volvo S60N (11-17) V60, XC60 (09-17) relaterade ämnen. OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...

Moderator: Moderatorer

Magnus-B skrev: mån 09 dec 2019, 11:24 Den där kundrel personen agerade snabbt och ringde imorse.
Han höll med om att det var konstigt att det först var ett fel och sen inte.
Höll även med om att det kunde vara gamla versionen av balansaxlar i motorn jag fått och den var ny vilket man får tro på.
Han skulle iallafall se till så att bilia som jag besökt kommer att ta det vidare med Volvo.
En liten gnutta förhoppning fick man väl tillbaka nu men det slocknar väl snart igen.

/M

Tja, intygar han att du fått en fabriksNY, inte bara en bytesmotor som det står på din arbetsorder, så är det väl så.
Du "fick" ju en ny maskin i din bil p.g.a oljekonsumtion, vet du om det blev en -ny- eller en fabriksrenoverad?
Får man undra vad ditt ärende var med kundansvarig?
Hej

Nytt block o topp, ny enligt Bilia då beg inte fanns, men man undrar ju nu vad dom menar med ny. Eftersom resten av alla prylar plockas över från den gamla motorn. Fick bilen i Torsdags och nu är den på verkstaden igen, Motorlampan har en förmåga att tändas hela tiden. Annars går den som den ska göra :-)

Har försökt lyfta fråga om bilen med Bilia kontra direkt till Volvo om goodwill finns? Säg om Bilia skulle få detta av Volvo som en goodwill så får inte Volvia veta det för dom har ju redan betalat ut allt o jag får ta 25% av kostnaden. När en verkstad säger att detta är ett ovanligt fel så vet dom nog fan bättre.

Edit: tillkom en EGR ventil idag med en ny självrisk, ingår inte i det stora jobbet därför två olika skador.

:x
Hej till alla och förlot att jag kan svenska bara liten and that is why I try to tell my story in english. I had the same balance shaft problem with my Volvo V70 D4/2015. My motor was driven 120 000km when I notised this sound. The whole balance shaft packet was changed in beginning of december. The work and the parts together was cost 1068€ in Volvo repair center. I asked the old part with to understand what causes the sound. I cutted it open and this is my story: There is two shaft connected with gear together. The first one are rotated directly by gear from the crankshaft and the second one is just a slave. In the second gear there is spring actuated system that tries to remove clearance between first and second gear. Both shaft have three bearing - one ball bearing in gear end and two roller bearing. In shaft there is a simple fixed mass that causes vibrating in up and down direction. All moving parts were broken more or less. All six bearing were really loose and there could see some removed material from the shaft. The shaft itself gives the surface to roller bearings. The anti-clearance gear was badly worn and removed material was seen. In my opinion the real end was close and it was correct time to have this renovation. It really need to be repaired, it is not just cosmetic fault.
OK the part is now new and motor runs fine again but the question is why this part get broken? I tried to get answer from Volvo directly but they did not want to discuss with this topic. They just told me, that this was not so common problem. The second though to me was, that there has removed some metal from this balance shaft packet and it has been running all over the motor. Does this cause any problem - I don't know.
In result of all this (no answer from Volvo and understanding the damage) I changed my car two days ago.
TimoL skrev: ons 01 jan 2020, 17:52 Hej till alla och förlot att jag kan svenska bara liten and that is why I try to tell my story in english. I had the same balance shaft problem with my Volvo V70 D4/2015. My motor was driven 120 000km when I notised this sound. The whole balance shaft packet was changed in beginning of december. The work and the parts together was cost 1068€ in Volvo repair center. I asked the old part with to understand what causes the sound. I cutted it open and this is my story: There is two shaft connected with gear together. The first one are rotated directly by gear from the crankshaft and the second one is just a slave. In the second gear there is spring actuated system that tries to remove clearance between first and second gear. Both shaft have three bearing - one ball bearing in gear end and two roller bearing. In shaft there is a simple fixed mass that causes vibrating in up and down direction. All moving parts were broken more or less. All six bearing were really loose and there could see some removed material from the shaft. The shaft itself gives the surface to roller bearings. The anti-clearance gear was badly worn and removed material was seen. In my opinion the real end was close and it was correct time to have this renovation. It really need to be repaired, it is not just cosmetic fault.
OK the part is now new and motor runs fine again but the question is why this part get broken? I tried to get answer from Volvo directly but they did not want to discuss with this topic. They just told me, that this was not so common problem. The second though to me was, that there has removed some metal from this balance shaft packet and it has been running all over the motor. Does this cause any problem - I don't know.
In result of all this (no answer from Volvo and understanding the damage) I changed my car two days ago.
If you took any pictures of the opened package, please post them.
Good information that -both- bearings and the anti-clearance gear were badly worn
Your story is quite similar to some others here.
Hi! Here are some pictures from my case. Enjoy... As you can see, that much metal has been removed. Clearance between body and the anti-clearance gear is about 0.8mm. Before opening we measured 0.2mm radial clearance from both shafts. the clearance was easy to feel by finger. For some reason the anti-clearance gear hammers itself against the shaft. It is not centered anymore and propably that will cause the sound while engine is running.
Bilagor
IMG_0704.JPG
Damage in shaft under roller bearing
IMG_0704.JPG (287.04 KiB) Visad 1916 gånger
IMG_0706.JPG
Worned side of gear
IMG_0706.JPG (333.03 KiB) Visad 1916 gånger
IMG_0707.JPG
Opposite side of gear
IMG_0707.JPG (360.86 KiB) Visad 1916 gånger
IMG_0702.JPG
Worned side of shaft
IMG_0702.JPG (352.21 KiB) Visad 1916 gånger
IMG_0703.JPG
Opposite side of shaft
IMG_0703.JPG (360.44 KiB) Visad 1916 gånger
Ja det där ser inget vidare ut. Hade yta 1 och 2 samma diameter från början?
Antar att det ligger någon sorts fjädring mellan kugghjulen för att ta upp kuggflankspelet, det är inte så att du har en bild på den också? Jag är nyfiken . :-)
Kugghjul.JPG
Kugghjul.JPG (66.34 KiB) Visad 1847 gånger
Tack. Då förstår jag ungefär hur fjädringen som ska ta upp kuggflankspelet funkar.
Lägger en länk till dina bilder i trådstarten.

Jag testa car.info för skojs skull och sö[…]

Nya E-klass AllTerrain kanske? Ja jag gick fr&ar[…]

Weber 32dir på en b20

Har du en B20B ska det sitta dubbla SU, annars &au[…]

Jag syftar på resonemanget som somliga sl&a[…]