Volvo XC90 (15-), S/V90 (16-) relaterade ämnen. OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...

Moderator: Moderatorer

Användarvisningsbild
av Sulten
Hur får man en gubberöst på navigasjonen. Svårt att fatta kvinnorösten i förklaringar. Kan man ställa om detta nogon plats i systemet?
"Off the top of my head I think that I went in to settings, audio settings, sat nav. It then listed all of the different languages, with a dot beside English; if you scroll down to here and click the scroll wheel you will be able to select male or female voice."
"My Car - Settings - System Options - Language

Then proceed as I said above for scrolling to English to change between male & female."
Användarvisningsbild
av Sulten
UnleashFusion skrev:
"Off the top of my head I think that I went in to settings, audio settings, sat nav. It then listed all of the different languages, with a dot beside English; if you scroll down to here and click the scroll wheel you will be able to select male or female voice."
"My Car - Settings - System Options - Language

Then proceed as I said above for scrolling to English to change between male & female."

Thank you. It functions in Swedish and English system language but in Norwegian the only option is female voice.
Öppna bilen

Vet ej hur det gått för TS, men fö[…]

Var hos forhandler i dag og fikk fastslått a[…]

Går ju att byta bara själva gummit med […]

Nytt avgasrör B234F

Besiktigat 745-an idag. Blankt papper (så kl[…]