Volvo S60N (11-17) V60, XC60 (09-17) relaterade ämnen. OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...

Moderator: Moderatorer

av hanson135
Hi everyone,
First, I apologise for writing this post in English. Still learning my Swedish :)

I want to ask and clarify the following:
- Does the latest map (published in Nov 2023) have/show speed cameras? If yes, why is it not shown in the car (V60 T3 2018).
- If MyCar is factory reset, how can we update to the latest version (if any updates since 2018)?
- Is it possible that some features are gone after the factory reset?
- How can we get the full list of equipment for the car?

Thanks in advance.
av slc
I'll reply in English since I'm Norwegian not to confuse your Swedish learning :D

Latest map does have speed cameras, but I don't remember if it shows them on the map. It will warn you when you get close to one, but you need to have GPS voice directions enabled (I don't remember the term for it in the menus), regardless of whether or not you're using the GPS route planner.

Factory resetting the car will not revert old firmware, and if you service it at an official Volvo dealer it will be updated if there are any updates, but probably there haven't been any for a few years.

- No features will go missing after a factory reset.

- Full equipment list of what the car was delivered with can be obtained from a Volvo dealer.

Hope this helps :)
av hanson135
thanks slc for the answer.

another two questions, just curious:
- the car has a front-side camera but no RSI feature and no camera speed warning. then what is the purpose of having a front-side camera?
- how is it possible to add new features to an old car? for example, if the car does not have the RSI feature, how is it possible to add the feature? is it worthed, economically?
av slc
Front side camera is used for both adaptive cruise control (together with the radar) and collision warning. Are you certain the car does not have RSI? I think you need to enable it somewhere in the menus. For features that have all the hardware available, it's often a matter of enabling en CEM, which there are some 3rd party solutions that can help with (p3tool and vdash, but both require you to spend some time brute forcing a pin to the CEM and both costs money. P3tool will give you full access to every single CEM option by paying a one off fee, though).

Försök nummer 1 avklarat. Gick inte som […]

Volvo 960 dricker mycket

Hej, jag har volvo 960 2.5L automat. Den dricker d[…]

Hej, har en Volvo s40 2. Varvtalet ligger kvar (st[…]

Överhettad passat b5

Dom flesta motorer har ju en normal drifttemp pend[…]