Här diskuteras allmänna bilfrågor oavsett märke som inte passar in i övriga forum.

Moderator: Moderatorer

Ett litet förtydligande. Problemet i denna tråd handlar om att det inte går att logga in i Vida efter årsskiftet 2017/2018. Att ställa tillbaka datumet till före årsskiftet på datorn kan fungera i vissa fall. Men med fixen ovan så löser man det grundläggande problemet.
Vida fixen ifall URL:en inte skulle fungera vid ett senare tillfälle.

I've had quite a few PMs about this now, so I've put together a little guide on what you need to do to re-patch the expired VIDA licence.

However, the license file changes for each version of VIDA (certainly between years but also I think between the quarterly releases,
so the 2014D patch won't work on 2013D and may not nork on 2014A either). You can modify the license file and apply the patch data manually,
but you do need the original patch file you ran when you installed the version of VIDA you have.
You also need to download a program called WinRAR to extract files from the original executable that you need to modify and run.

Rename the patch executable from .exe to .rar and use WinRAR to open it.
Inside you will see a file structure - navigate down from 'VIDA' to 'patch' and you will see the 3 files you need to extract.
A windows batch file called filldb.cmd
An SQL database query script file called filldb.sql
the VIDA license file called license

These files need to be copied into a new directory called 'patch' in the VIDA home directory (normally C:\VIDA\, i.e. C:\VIDA\patch)
You then edit the license file in Notepad and search for the string 'subscriptionExpireDate',
you will find a date after it ("2017-12-31 23:59:59"). Change the year to whatever you want (within reason) and save the file.

Stop the VIDA service from the task bar by right clicking on the icon and selecting Stop, and run the filldb.cmd command file
(preferably from a command line window while in the C:\VIDA\patch directory).
This then creates an SQL script file to write the data from the license file into VIDA's SQL database and runs it using the MS SQL script interface.

Restart the VIDA service by right-clicking on the task bar icon, and once it's status shows as 'Running' try starting and logging in to VIDA All In One.
The expiry warning should have gone.

Hopefully this will work for you,.
If you haven't got the original patch file, you will have to search around to see if you can find one that matches the edition of VIDA you have.
I have the files for 2014A and 2013A if anyone needs them, or if you have any other questions shoot me a PM.

http://www.volvov40club.com/forums/15-e ... iring.html
https://mega.nz/#!5cA2AJJL!HlY8XZm4UDXw ... JmVuBrkPcg

den här gäller till 2040 funkar på 2014A och D

Sorry såg att du hade 2013 nu men testa, den kan funka den med, annars är det bara att öppna cracken med winrar, gå in i den och ändra i filen licens, spara om den och kör in den på datorn.
Hej!
Jag är så jäkla kass på detta med data så innan jag hittade detta så tänkte jag att det kanske skulle hjälpa att installera om VIDA, men det gjorde det såklart inte, utan när datorn har stått å snurrat bra länge med att installera skivan så kommer det upp en dialogruta som säger typ "VIDA NOT OK".
Är jag rökt nu eftersom det inte går att få in på datorn? Eller ska man/kan man lägga in cracken på datorn innan på nått sätt så man får in VIDA.

Att använda lyktor från 00-04 funkar me[…]

Yttertemperatur mätare

Bytte sensorn i förmiddags. Avhjälpte ty[…]

Felmeddelande på antisladd

Kan vara givare,krans, hjullager eller styrvinkelg[…]

Weber 32dir på en b20

Hr inte siffrorna i huvudet men någonstans s[…]