Volvo S60, S80, V70N (00-08), XC70 (00-08), XC90 (03-14) relaterade ämnen OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...

Moderator: Moderatorer

av noxz
Hi,

I’ve got a relay I want to connect to the «control power” on the high beam. Where do I connect the wire? I ain’t got the extraljus button. Didn’t find any 12v variations when turning the high beam on and off.

Edit.

Solved. Connector to the far outside of the headlight. Blue cable is for the highbeam, extraljus can be connected here without any problems.

Thanks
Senast redigerad av 1 noxz, redigerad totalt 0 gånger.
av MickeM
So you have a V70 between 2001 and 2007?
Thats a V70N. (2 generation of V70)

V70 II is 3 generation.
Stupid, and often mixed up? Oh yes!

This complies for V70N:
You need the auxilary light (extraljus) button.
The button is hardcoded, so when it is in place, you sholud get signalpower for a relay in the harness, beside the airfilter box.
No programing from Volvo is needed and you can put the button in the space of your own choice on the CCM panel.
Does not need to be in a specific place.

You can also go "oldschool" and take signalpower directly from the highbeam cable...
av noxz
Can I connect directly on the highbeam signal? Heard the canbus will mess it up. The plug by the airfilterbox, is this powered Even if I aint got the button? I’ve got the fuse connected

I aint got the button

Where do I find the highbeam cable? Cant seem to find it
av noxz
Didnt find any extra wires behind the console. So I must swop the console with the buttons? Can’t find any console for sale with the right buttons
av MickeM
Isnt there a dummybutton on the CCM console?
Next to the reduced alarm, and DTSC buttons?
Like a cover....
If you dont have that, it is just the covering plasticpanel you need to change. (Or make a new hole in it)
The CCM console always have all sockets to plug in a new button.
Or is all of the sockets occupied allready?
It is different, depending on the extras the car have.
My V70 only have two buttons and a dummy.

What country is the car sold in?
The buttons could be differentley set on other markets from the Swedich.
av noxz
Swedish car. I have three buttons, No dummies. DTSC, disable / enable movement sensors in trunk and turn in mirrors.

The best would be to plug it into the highbeam but I cant find it
av noxz
Solved it. Found the high beam cable to the far outside of the headlight. Almost impossible to see. Blue cable.

Thanks.

Jag har då en v70 från 2001 2,4t med[…]

Givare i kylaren hoppar ur

Kan det vara så enkelt att ringen som ska t&[…]

Härligt snabbt agerat!

Felmeddelande på antisladd

Hej! Börja med att kolla att någon ce[…]