Volvo 700, 900, S/V90 (95-98) relaterade ämnen. OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...t.e.x B230A, K, E, F och så vidare....

Moderator: Moderatorer

av 944ovlov
Hej Alla

Jag är Luke från England, Jag lär mig Svenska på Duolingo

I'll have to revert to English now as I only started learning a week ago so it's all very new and I'm only on the basics sorry, hopefully I spelt it all correctly. Hopefully I will be able to start contributing a bit as I learn more, I have no reason to learn Swedish but I just liked the thought of knowing another language so why not the language of the best car manufacturer around.

Anyway I'm waffling now, on to cars.

I have had many Volvo's, most were parts cars as they were very rotten. I've got a 1997 944 B230FK that is my toy, I'm hoping next year to get in to hill climb and sprint racing with it.

So far it has

197k miles
Converted from AW71L to M90 with dogfish flywheel and diesel clutch
B200FT wastegate
3" stainless exhaust from the catalytic converter back
531 head
IPD turbo cam
DO88 A/C style intercooler and pipes
Cone air filter
Killen -40mm springs
Gaz GT adjustable dampers front and rear
Superpro polybushes in the front (I still need to do the rear suspension)

This car is my baby, yes it has dents and scrapes but I cherish it and never take it on the road in winter as I don't want the salt off the roads getting on it.

I also have these parts but I'm still yet to fit the following

S60R green giant injectors
3" MAF
19T turbo with the angled exhaust flange
Gold EZK
custom ECU and EZK chips that were made by my mate who has a roughly 600hp 16V turbo 940
GFB boost gauge
AEM wideband gauge kit

I also need to buy a 3" downpipe to suit the 19T from martelius exhausts and open up the exhaust manifold port.

I also have a 1990 760 turbo estate, metallic blue with tan leather, automatic and 160 something thousand miles. It has been off the road since 2014 but I got it from the nephew of the original owner as his uncle had passed away and didn't know what to do with it so I got it for free. My dad did the wedding on it and I did the cambelt, front oil seals, exhaust manifold gaskets and a service then got it running on all four cylinders (two dead HT leads). I thought I'd use it loads but I've done 200 miles in it and then it has just sat for a year without use, so really I need to sell it.

I've also got a very rusty 1986 760 turbo saloon that is black with gold pin stripes, black leather, M46 gearbox and has been off the road since 2008, I need to learn to weld and fabricate so I can restore it. It has Aston Martin owners club stickers in the windows so it is obviously fully specced and even has a car phone in it still.

Anyway, thanks for reading my post and I look forward to learning more about modifying my cars from the experts!
Köpa s40/s60?

V70 är väl Sveriges populäraste EPA[…]

Luftläckage kan det vara. Om det kommer in […]

Manövreringen av interiörbelysningen ell[…]

D4 balansaxlar

Nu är ju inte tråden helt ststistiskt s[…]