Volvo 700, 900, S/V90 (95-98) relaterade ämnen. OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...t.e.x B230A, K, E, F och så vidare....

Moderator: Moderatorer

Hello everybody,

I'm quite new in this forum, I's think that this may was discussed many times, circuit in solenoids s1 and s2.
My question is, where can I get new ones? Once I'ves ordered in US via a dealer in the Netherlands ns the wrong ones have bee delivered. Is there a good address in Sween?

Thanks in advance for you help in this case!
av NilsO
These seem to be hard to find from online retailers also in Sweden. And Skandix (skandix.de), which is in Germany, but which is also the best online retailer for parts for older Volvos in my humble opinion, lists the solenoid as ”discontinued”.

If I were to buy them in Sweden, I would ask a local Volvo retailer.

The Volvo part number is 35 15 643, and the Aisin-Warner part number is 99 03 740 040, in case you did not have them already.
You could also check with a Toyota dealer since the same gearbox were used in many of their cars of the same era eg. the Supra. However solonoids are not a common fault of the gearboxes here. In Sweden we had more problem with the electronics due to bad placements of the electrical connections on the gearbox and heavy use of salt during winter time. Second hand unuts (and perhaps even the solonoids) should not be that hard to find on our scrap yards. You can search online at www.laga.se.

Haha, ok.. jeg er ikke alene. Her ser jeg at n&osl[…]

12,7 är det i ett fulladat batteri., 12,4 ca,[…]

Vi som beställt EX90

Nu verkar det som sista hindret är bortrö[…]

Kan vara svårt att se på kanten p&arin[…]