Here we discuss Volvo related topics in english

Moderator: Moderatorer

Användarvisningsbild
av 960T16
Hej, everyone!

My name is Peter, I have bought Volvo 965, and now I need set of alloy wheels for summer tyres! I found beautiful set of Aurigas in Sweden, searched via bildelsbasen, and try to get in contact with company, that sell this wheels! The name of company is:

Karlstads Bildemontering AB - Frykmalms Däckmarknad
Hedjämnan 14
65460 Karlstad

Like I said, I send e-mail (in English ) to them, but till today, I have no response! Now I have a question for you! Can anyone of you get in contact with this company, and ask them, if they are willing to send this set of wheels to me!

I dont know, or they dont understand English, or some else gon wrong with comunication!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Peter
Användarvisningsbild
av SA4AQS
Hey, Peter!

I don't think there is a language problem as most Swedes are quite good at English.
Their web page don't say if they are doing international shipping that might be a cause.

Try send an email to the CEO/owner of the company sven[AT]frykmalm[DOT]se and tell/ask him that you found a set of wheels that they have in stock and are interested to buy them, also state that you already have sent them an e-mail and got no response/answer.
Användarvisningsbild
av 960T16
Hej,

Thank you very much for the help! I will send e-mail, and hope, we can make a deal!

Thanks again!

Peter

P.S. Finally got response from the company, and guess what? The wheels has been sold a couple days ago! I am lucky guy :D
Ok, thanks again, and if anyone has info about Auriga 16" alloy wheels, I will be very grateful!

Have a nice weekend! :wink:
Användarvisningsbild
av 960T16
Hello,

Thank you, for info. But I already found a set of Auriga´s in Netherlands. They are really beautiful wheels. Now I˙m looking for other accessories for my 965!

Thank you again.

Peter

Man kan halvera priset helt enkelt genom att s&a[…]

V70 startar inte (klickar)

Har fått hem en v70 d4 2011 som inte vill so[…]

Weber 32dir på en b20

Denna motorn är en utbytesmotor från vo[…]

Ny krängningshämmare och länkar bak[…]