Volvo S60N (11-17) V60, XC60 (09-17) relaterade ämnen. OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...

Moderator: Moderatorer

av tomi123
HI

I have got problem with my car for a few month. Last time problem was yesterday when was: Hybrid system malfunction, service urgent and car wont start. The problem is when i go to the service everything is OK and they cant do anything;(
I think the problem must be in charcing becouse i havent charge the car for a few month and it was OK.
If anyone have seen this problem, here are the pictures:
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
and sorry for my english
Användarvisningsbild
av Dex
I found this:
http://www.searchautoparts.com/motorage ... s?page=0,1
https://repairpal.com/OBD-II-Code-P0AA6 ... tion-fault
You can read about isolation faults on hybrid cars.
You can look at this also:

It seems a little bit complicated problem.
But it can also be a cable somewhere with a bad isolation to the chassi.
av tomi123
Tnx for the answer, that video looks to be useful
It is the problem becouse i can charge the car for 10 times and every time is OK than one time there is that light ?:-/
Its strange becouse than i take the computer and plug in the car and delate the mistake and car runs again!
Two times towing service took my car to the Volvo workshop and every time when they plug the car to computer there was no mistake and car was working :-(O)
I was thinking to put the car on fire to end this shit :lol:
Användarvisningsbild
av Sveina
Check if the fault appears only when the AC compressor is on (you have a button on the dash). The AC compressor uses the high voltage circuit and is not an uncommon part to malfunction.
av tomi123
Sveina skrev:Check if the fault appears only when the AC compressor is on (you have a button on the dash). The AC compressor uses the high voltage circuit and is not an uncommon part to malfunction.
The AC compressor is new so i think its ok. Next week i am going to visit some people who know some people at Volvo Sweden i hope to get some positive answer. tnx
Stigande tomgång.

Min tomgång stiger vart efter motorn blir va[…]

Det är heller inte alltför ovanligt att […]

Bakfjädrar.

Kolla Skandix i Tyskland också, sök p&a[…]

Ser ut att komma från det lilla hålet […]