Volvo S80N (07-16), V70 II (08-16), XC70 II (08-16) relaterade ämnen. OBS! vid motorproblem försök att ange vad du har för motor i bilen...

Moderator: Moderatorer

Hi,

* Does anybody have experience connecting the bluetooth handsfree with a HTC S710 smartphone ? (HTC S710 is running Windows Mobile ver 6; ver 2.0 of Bluetooth).

* What Bluetooth protocol is the car using ?

(When i try to connect the car to the phone, sometimes the car finds the phone and sometimes it does not. When it finds the phone then it provides the code which must be typed in the phone, the phone prompts for the code, but after the code is typed in the phone then the car always gives a message saying that the operation did not succeed, and the phone gives a message saying that it could not connect to the car)

Thanks
George
av VolvoS80_Georg
tjotto skrev:That phone is not one of the compability phones...It could work anyway, have you the latest software on the phone?
http://www.volvocars.se/NR/rdonlyres/14 ... 0405Q2.pdf
I have seen this list before.
The list contains results from phones which were tested with the cars' bluetooth.

The phone is relatively new. According to HTC technical support there have not been any upgrades yet.

Is it possible to find out which protocol is the cars' bluetooth supporting ?

thanks
George
av VolvoS80_Georg
Golfer skrev:The bluetooth compability list is now uppdated and it seems like it support HTC now
http://www.volvocars.se/NR/rdonlyres/14 ... 7Q3V91.pdf
Yes - that will be very nice - but the upgraded software will be made available at the end of this year/beginning of next year.
It will be nice though because the HTC S710 is a very good phone (meanwhile i bought a Sony Ericsson K610i which functions very good with the car)

Regards
George
av pali74
I guess that this software update is now available? Has anyone here tried to update?

Det där är bara lurendrejeri. Är sy[…]

Make dating stress-free and enjoyable with the bes[…]

Dåliga lödningar i LSM (ligt switch mod[…]

Volvo v60 2022 plåtskada

Ja men precis, det är ingen färg lä[…]